Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
“belvedereacademy.net”, “Us”, “Our” and “We” all refer to this Website, or the owner of it, which Website belongs to The Belvedere Academy.
“You” and "Your" refers to you, the visitor and, or the customer.
“Website” means this website at belvedereacademy.net.
The Belvedere Academy is part of Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST), the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools, including two academies. This notice is provided to help you understand how and why we collect personal information (or “data”) about students and other individuals, and what we do with that information.
We use (or “process”) personal information in accordance with the law relating to data protection. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) outlines your rights in respect of this. The Girls’ Day School Trust of 10 Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5DH is the Data Controller for the purpose of GDPR.
Personal information means any information relating to you, or information that when combined with other information identifies you.
Personal information includes your name, address, CCTV images and photographs and also includes online identifiers such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, or cookie identifiers.
Our full Privacy Notice can be found on the Girls’ Day School Trust website - Privacy Notice
Child-friendly Privacy Notice can be found here
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, mobile or other device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
They improve things by:
- remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remembering information you’ve given (eg your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Below is a list of first-party and third-party cookies used by this website. Please note, where personal information is used by cookies, we adhere to the principles set out in our Privacy notice
These are first-party cookies that are used to ensure the smooth technical operation of the website. For example, these cookies help us to edit the content of the website or to display that content efficiently.
This website includes videos embedded from YouTube (a subsidiary of Google). When viewing pages with embedded video, cookies are set by YouTube.
Read more about Google’s Privacy Controls
This website includes embedded feeds served via Twitter Inc. (“Twitter”). We use Twitter for Websites, to provide feeds from the Belvedere Academy Twitter account and for sharing and follow buttons. Cookies may be used by these services when visitors interact with them.
Read more about Twitter cookies.
You can choose to disable cookies. To find out to do this for the most popular web browsers, please visit the links below.
If you have any questions or concerns about this, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Translate Disclaimer
Translation of pages on www.belvedereacademy.net is performed by Google™ Translate, a third-party service which The Belvedere Academy has no control over. The service provides automated computer translations that are only an approximation of the websites' original content.
This tool is for your convenience only. The translations should not be considered exact and in some cases may include incorrect or offensive language. The Belvedere Academy does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system and will not accept liability for loss incurred as a result. In addition, some applications, files or items cannot be translated including graphs, photos or portable document formats (pdfs).